Foodonclick.com Contact Info
Foodonclick.com FZ LLC operates out of its base office located in Dubai Internet City, PO 500323, Building # 2, Office # 304, Dubai. Email: [email protected] Phone: +971 4 567 02 22 Fax: +971 4 567 02 99
Personal Contact Information
Your Email Address
Credit Card and Payment Information
When you place an order through the Web Site, you are required to select a method of payment. Foodonclick.com is not interested in your credit card information, since orders could be paid at the door directly to the restaurant through methods of payment such as cash, credit card or payment checks. Online credit card payment is also an option and for some restaurants it can be the only method of payment. For transactions with online credit cards, we transmit your entire credit card information to the appropriate credit card company in an encrypted format with globally accepted rules and applications during order processing. Upon your choice, we keep a part of your credit card information in an encrypted format, taking precaution to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards over your credit card information.
Logos of the credit cards which are accepted in online credit card payment are as follows:
Order Placement Information
Navigation and Clickstream Data
As you browse our Web Site, we gather navigational and clickstream data that shows which pages you have Web Sited,what kind of features you have used or how long you have stayed on a particular page etc. This information will not reveal your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete, support and analyze your purchases from us; to facilitate and improve your use of the Web Site; to comply with any requirements of law; to serve, or have a third party serve specialized or relevant advertising content and/or recommendations to you on the Web Site or on a third party’s Web Site and for internal purposes. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of the Web Site.
We May Use Advertising Companies to Serve Ads For Us
These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. They may also use this technology to serve specialized or relevant advertising content and/or recommendations to you on the Web Site or on their Web Sites. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous and does not contain any personal contact information.
This website uses Google AdWords
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us via e-mail or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply communicate your preference to us via e-mail or log onto your account at Web Site to change your relevant settings from my account link on the user main page.
Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may disclose your information to our staff and to third parties involved in the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of the Web Site. We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or we have good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the requirements of law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or legal process served on us or (2) to protect and defend our property or other rights, the users of the Web Site or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk protection.
Things you should know about cookies:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Web Sites that we do not control.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Web Site has secure pages to collect user information and most critical data is stored in encrypted form. We use various technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Your information is stored on our servers located in Turkey. We use many tools (passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Web Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications would always remain private.
This policy addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are users or restaurants on our Web Site or other third parties that we provide links to their web sites, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Foodonclick does not control the privacy policies of third parties.
Third Party Web Sites
Information about Services We Offer
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time we may send you details of products, services, discounts, promotions and campaigns, which we think, may be of interest to you. We may send you marketing communications with your consent. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details and wish to unsubscribe from marketing communications, contact us via e-mail or log onto your account to change your relevant settings from my account link on the user main page.
Foodonclick.com User Agreement
1. Ratification of the Agreement
To be a member of the website Foodonclick.com, first of all it is required that you fill in the registration form and then agree and undertake to comply with the provisions of the user agreement for Foodonclick.com. By filling in and ratifying the registration form or getting any services or ordering a meal using this system, the user agrees to be bound by the user agreement of Foodonclick.com.
2. Description of the Services
Foodonclick.com allows its members who ratify the agreement to order a meal online.
3. Membership system for Foodonclick.com
- Any member of Foodonclick.com has a "user name" and "password" which are determined by the member herself/himself.
- The "user name" is personal to the member and the same "user name" is not given to two different members.
- The "password" is only known by the user. The user can change the password at any time. It is solely under the responsibility of the user to select and protect the password. Foodonclick.com is not liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of password.
- For the user to connect to the services, which require a membership of Foodonclick.com, the user must enter the user name and password. This process is called "login" to Foodonclick.com.
4. Responsibilities of the Member
During the use of the services of Foodonclick.com, the member accepts and undertakes:
- The information in the registration form is correct; in the conditions that this information is required the member is the only responsible for any losses which may arise from any misinformation or inadequate information (ex. forgetting the password); and in these cases his/her membership may be terminated;
- The copyright of services and software provided by Foodonclick.com belongs to Foodonclick.com and the member shall not reproduce and distribute this software in any way,
- The member is the sole responsible for all personal ideas, opinions, statements set forth by the member while using the services of Foodonclick.com, all the files uploaded to Foodonclick.com and the personal information sent, and that in no way Foodonclick.com shall be held liable for these files,
- The copyright of services and software provided by Foodonclick.com belongs to Foodonclick.com and the member shall not reproduce and distribute this software in any way,
- In some instances, there may be some information belonging to the people older than 18 in the servives provided by Foodonclick.com, and Foodonclick.com shall not be held liable for this reason,
- not to access any services provided in Foodonclick.com unauthorized and in any way other that the one identified by Foodonclick.com; not to change the software in any way; not to use the software which is identified as being changed; and to indemnify Foodonclick.com for all material and moral losses in the event the member does not comply with the aforementioned articles,
- Foodonclick.com shall not be responsible for any damages which may arise from reading of data belonging to any members by any unauthorized people,
- not to send any messages which are threatening, amoral, racially and contrary to the Laws of the Republic of Turkey and International agreements,
- Any correspondences, titles, nicknames posted to the context shall not be contrary to the rules of public morality, good manners and laws,
- not to harass and/or threaten other users,
- not to act in a way affecting the use of services by other users,
- not to post, print, distribute, circulate any amoral, inappropriate and unlawful materials and information which may give harm to the names of any people or institutions,
- not to advertise, sell or offer to sell any products or services, engage in any activities such as survey, competition or chain letter,
- not to send any information or programs which may give harm to the information or software in the computers of other users,
- All of the records or materials obtained by using the services of Foodonclick.com are within the consent of the user; the user shall be absolutely responsible for any damages, loss of information or other losses caused by them in the user’s computer; the user shall not demand any compensation for any losses arising from the use of the service,
- not to use the services of Foodonclick.com for any commercial and advertising purposes without obtaining the consent of Foodonclick.com,
- Foodonclick.com may monitor all system at any time or continuously,
- In the event of any a non-compliance with the rules by the user, Foodonclick.com has the right to interfere when required and to take the member out of service and to end the membership of the user,
- Foodonclick.com may use its system for commercial purposes,
- not to mail any information which is forbidden legally and circulate any mails which do not have authorization to be sent such as chain mail, software virus, etc.,
- not to record and misuse any personal information belonging to others,
- The member himself/herself is responsible for all kinds of acts made under the “user” name,
- The clients must pay the service fee which is notified previously at the time of delivery of products; otherwise the products shall not be delivered to the clients,
- If the product is received by another person, the person received the products must sign the document which may be submitted by the person who delivers the product on behalf of Cyber Center in relation to the fact that the person who receives the products “knows the person who sends the products”; otherwise the products shall not be delivered so that the order is deemed as not to be made.
5. Authority of Foodonclick.com
- Foodonclick.com may temporary suspend or completely cease the system operation at any time.
- Foodonclick.com shall not have any responsibilities against the members of Foodonclick.com or any third parties due to the temporarily suspension or completely cessation of the system operation.
- The user name and password shall be displayed and approved after the filling of the application parts to be submitted to the clients by Foodonclick.com. Foodonclick.com may prevent its clients who have filled in all parts or have connected although they have passwords from having a new password or from using their passwords for an indefinite period of time if it is deemed necessary by Foodonclick.com.
- Foodonclick.com does not warrant that its services shall be provided on time in a secure and complete way, the results obtained from the services shall be correct and reliable, and that the service quality shall meet the expectations.
- Foodonclick.com has the right to back-up and delete all or some of the files, messages which are provided by the members during the use of services for some periods deemed suitable by Foodonclick.com. Foodonclick.com shall not be held responsible for back-up and delete processes.
- Foodonclick.com has the ownership and copyrights arising from the ownership of the information, documents, software, designs, graphics and etc. which are produced by itself and/or bought from outside.
- The sales of Foodonclick.com are limited to the current availability of menus of the firms provided in Foodonclick.com. Foodonclick.com may not deliver the products which do not exist in the related restaurant. Foodonclick.com does not warrant that the products are available within the stocked products although they are displayed on the internet site.
- Foodonclick.com has right to post any information, documents, software, designs, graphics, etc. (such as the messages, poets, reports/news, file posted to the bulletin board) which are member generated and uploaded to the system by the members and/or to transmit them to another place within the site deemed as appropriate by Foodonclick.com. It is probable that this information is copied and/or posted by other users. In such cases, the users shall not demand any royalty from Foodonclick.com
- The obligation to change the information in relation to the price and product specifications, which are provided to sell in Foodonclick.com belongs to the companies which have cyber restaurants in Foodonclick.com. In the event of any misinformation relating to the price and specifications of products, Foodonclick.com may make a product delivery to correct this mistake or it may cancel the order.
- Foodonclick.com may provide transition for a member to other websites. In this case, the member agrees that Foodonclick.com shall not be responsible for the context of the website, which the member may access through its site.
- Foodonclick.com may make any changes in the implementation of this agreement, and amend the existing articles or add new articles for the purpose of complying with any technical necessities and legislation which shall come into being in the future.
- Foodonclick.com may change in time the services for which any membership is not required to a form, which requires membership. Foodonclick.com may provide addition services, change some of the services partially or completely, or transform into a paid service.
6. Restrictions for Non-Personal and Non-Commercial Use:
The clients agree that all dealings are for the purpose of personal/private use, not for the purpose of resale.
Any proceedings arising from all legal amendments realized out of the scope of this agreement are not in the responsibility of Foodonclick.com Company, and they are reflected on the agreement in exact same way.
8. Product Delivery:
During any product delivery made by restaurants, if the client is not available in the address specified in the system, the meals ordered by the client shall not deliver to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a meal to an address where he/she does not exist.
9. Product Return:
Only for orders paid with credit card online refund is possible done under following conditions:
- Cancellation upon users request for cases as follows, order has not been transmitted to the restaurant, order has been transmitted to the restaurant but has not been prepared or order has been prepared but restaurant confirmed the cancellation of the order.
- Partial or full cancellation of an order due to the absence of ordered product or products in the restaurant
- Cancellation due to user’s address not being within restaurant’s delivery regions
- Cancellation due to failure in order transmission to the restaurant
- Cancelattion after restaurants approval due to dissatisfaction with the ordered product; and
- Cancellation after restaurants approval due to delay on delivery of the ordered product.
Refund for orders with a payment method other than online credit card, will be done by the partner restaurants listed at Foodonclick.com. Foodonclick.com accepts no responsibility for conflicts that might be related with refund conditions done by restaurants.Refund for orders paid with online credit card will take 15-30 days after approval.
10. Validity of Foodonclick.com records
In the disputes which may arise in relation to this agreement, the member agrees, states and warrants that any bookkeeping entry, microfilm, microfiche and computer records constitute a valid, binding, absolute and exclusive evidence in the sense of HUMK Article 287; this article has the characteristics of an evidential contract, and that the member waives in advance all kinds of objections to the specified Foodonclick.com records and the right to tender an oath in relation to the fact that these records are kept in due form.
11. Provisions to be Implemented
Any disputes, which may arise in relation to this agreement, shall be governed in accordance with, first of all, the provisions of this agreement, and then the Turkish Laws (BK, TTK, HUMK, MK, etc).
12. Competent Court and Execution Offices
The disputes, which may arise from the implementation of this agreement, shall be settled through the Center (Sultanahmet) Courts and Execution Offices of Istanbul.
After the user fills in a registration form, receives a service by using the system or places an order, this agreement shall come into force between the parties for an indefinite time.
Foodonclick.com may terminate this agreement unilaterally at any time.